A clear majority of tiles manufactured today are made from porcelain, a classic versatile product suitable for most tiling applications. Porcelain tiles are an excellent choice for use in high-traffic areas such as main floors, kitchens and outdoor areas. With inherent properties of high chip resistance, frost resistance and able to withstand heavy foot traffic, porcelain tiles maintain their beautiful lustre and display such minimal wear.
Popular finishes in porcelain tiles are:
- Semi-polished – great for main living areas (deflected light can hide dust and dirt)
- Matt finished – for understated interiors.
- Structured – mainly for outdoor use having slip resistance forexposed areas.
- Polished porcelains – undeniably popular for a modern and light-reflective look.
- Head in store and see for yourself the expansive collection of Craft Decor’s porcelain tiles.